Indice del forum

Sagome di parole

Una discussione con se stessi e gli altri

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

If you are real estate buyer or seller you must keep in mind
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli esordienti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 03:07:23    Oggetto:  If you are real estate buyer or seller you must keep in mind
Descrizione:

If you are real estate buyer or seller you must keep in mind the market value of this business. As value changes in different periods of time. The decline in the growing business comes because of so many causes. Similarly the market of real estate is facing decline because of some reasons that are following; The most important point of decline that must be noted is the increased rates of real estate. In the past decades people invest their money in real estate and gained profit but these days this investment is not beneficial as the value of real estate is so high that the buyers are not available in the market it leads to the decline of real estate. Not only in this market but in every business when the things are too expensive to buy the buyers disappear and the decline is the future of that particular business. So real estate which was considered as the safest investment is no longer considered good. This decrease in buyer results in the decrease of the rate of real estate.

Interest rates are the main cause of the bubble bursting of real estate as in past interest rates were low so the people were able to buy their new real estate. They were not afraid by expensive houses or inflation but these days the interest rates are so high and they are increasing these rates more. In turn it will reduce buyer in the market and become the main cause of bubble bursting. Herd mentality is defined as the psychology of market either it is a market of real estate or stock market. This herd mentality happened many times in the past we can see after having a look in the past. stock market bubble of US in 1970 is present before us .similarly the bubble of real estate of Japanese appeared in 1980 and the rail road bubble in 1980 by USA air is crystal clear that when all of these historical bubbles burst then US was thrown into recession.

Some fools are present in the market and they keep on buying even at high prices
, the size of bubble increases as long as these greater fools are present in the market. When they reduce the bubble bursts and the result is the decrease in the rates of real estate. With the changing value of the real estate most of the in festers and buyers are getting afraid about the decreasing value of real estate. So they are selling their houses quickly. This is also another reason of increase of houses in the market and another reason of bubble burst. In the end we may conclude that in the last 5 years the investment in the market of real estate showed an explosive growth but the people who are thinking these days to invest in it will find nothing but loss as because of above mentioned reasons the market is going towards decline instead of growth. So it is necessary to keep them in the mind.
As a "Motivation Trainer" for over 20 years, I have researched the subject of "Motivation." It is talked about a lot, but not very much is taught or written about it. It seems to be a word that eludes us. I often here people say: "Can you motivate me?" or "I need motivating." or "I've lost my motivation."

Part of the challenge in understanding the concept of "Motivation" is to understand what it means. We seem to have a distorted definition of what it is. Since we know that words have positive or negative energy connected to them
, it is important that we know what words we are saying and what those words mean.

Let's start our journey into understanding "Motivation" with a workable definition.

Motivation is:

Making a Choice

To Take Action

For a Result

Whether You Feel Like It or Not.

"Motivation" is about what you choose, not how you feel. The first myth about "Motivation" is that it somehow has something to do with how you feel. So if you feel like exercising, you are motivated
, and if you don't feel like exercising, you aren't. If you feel like working your network marketing business, then you are motivated; if not
, you just aren't motivated. If you feel, like going to church, you are motivated; if you don't feel like it.... And as you can imagine
, there are hundreds of scenarios that we could mention.

Once we accept a "new definition" of "Motivation," we can move forward to using it as a tool in our lives to help us achieve results.

Starting with 1. Making a Choice.

Everything is a choice. Choice equals results. Good choices = Good results. Bad choices = Bad results. From the time you are born, until the time you die
, you will literally make hundreds and hundreds of choices. Every choice has a result. The caveat is that you may make a choice today, but not get the result today. Results are still coming even if delayed. To stay motivated, we start with what choices will we make for specific results in our lives in every area: Physical
, mental, spiritual, social
, financial, family.

2. To Take Action

Once we make a choice for a result, the mind automatically goes into the mode of: "What action do I need to make in order to achieve the result?" This is how we develop our action plan for choosing and accomplishing results in our lives. If you don't know what action to take to achieve your result
, you mind will go into the mode: "Where do I go to learn what to do to accomplish this result?"

Your mind is a powerful friend or foe. With all the many years of studying the mind, we still know so little about it. It was created to help you. Unfortunately with some of our old negative programming, often our mind does not help us. It is so important that we are continually alert to negative programming that is keeping us from fulfilling more of our potential.

The reason we take action is for the result.

3. For a Result

What results are you choosing for your life today? The results you have in your life today are from the choices you have made in your yesterday. The results you will have today and in the future will be from the choices you make. Understand
, you cannot make the right choices if .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 03:07:23    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli esordienti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: